Friday, September 4, 2009

Reflection on classes

Today was our last lesson, and I want to think about what I've learnt in the last three weeks.

I think, I could improve my English grammar and my pronounciation. Unfortunatly I had the impression, that my English didn't improve during the last week, but remaind on the level I reached before. I think, that three weeks are a too short time to become completly fluently in English.

I've learnt a lot through listening to other people, for grammer and pronounciation. I also think that my corrections from the blogtexts helped me to see my own mistakes. I think, learning here was more effective than all my English lessons at home because in Cincinnati someone told me my own grammar mistakes and I could correct them.

I could acquire new knowlege in the importance of culture and the unterstanding of culture. More about that topic I will write in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment